We know that choosing a presenter for an event can be a risky and daunting task. Finding a great speaker supports you in creating an event that leaves a lasting impact.
We believe that you deserve a speaker that will work in partnership to make your event a success.
For 25 years we have delivered speeches and presentations that engage audiences, provide new thinking, and make a lasting impact. We bring a depth of leadership development expertise based in our real world experience of coaching 1000s of Executives, teams and leaders within healthcare, utility, technology and finance. As thought leaders in our industry it is our job to bring the best and newest thinking to you.
Popular Speeches and Presentations:
- Creating Culture Where People Stay: The Happiness Factor @ Work:
The average person spends 90,000 hours at work during their lifetime. Is it unreasonable to expect that the majority of those should be happy ones? According to the Staples Annual Workplace Survey, 80% of workers believe that employers have a responsibility to keep employees mentally and physically well. The simple lesson: If you want to keep the best and the brightest, create a happy work environment. Economists at the University of Warwick carried out a number of experiments to test the idea that happy employees work harder. In the laboratory, they found that happiness made people about 12% more productive. Positive emotions invigorate people. The stock prices of companies with high-morale grew 19.4%, compared with only 10% for companies with low/medium morale.This engaging presentation will empower you to:
- Connect data and research together to make the case for what's possible --why happiness matters
- Understand the role of transparency and openness in creating a happy culture.
- Identify three practical actions you can take right now to build a culture where people stay.
- The Five New Habits of Conscious Leadership: 20 years of experience has led us to define the five habits that great leaders embrace to ensure their organizations are alive with leaders that are keeping pace with today's complex challenges. This speech describes the old ways of working that limit our success as well as the new habits needed to grow and succeed.
- The Power of Collaboration: Designed to challenge and shift the way you think and work with others, this interactive session introduces the Five Elements of Collaboration. You will leave this session with at least 5 new strategies for being a more collaborative leader and for leading collaborative efforts. These five elements can be the cornerstone for leaders to step up their level of leadership or for revitalizing a culture.
- Better Together: The Power of Partnership for Women: This speech challenges women to become partners to one another rather than competitors. It points to the research that supports the need for more women in positions of power. And it will encourage women leaders to embrace the difference they make at work.