Collaboration is More Important than Ever!
The time employees spend collaborating with each other has grown by 50% over the last two decades leaving the average individual with only 20% of their workday for their own tasks. As organizations continue to expand their geographic reach, become flatter and matrixed, and have more ambiguous reporting structures in a data driven world, collaboration is essential.
How to collaborate
Thankfully, our research shows that teams can learn how to collaborate more efficiently and effectively. Henley Leadership Group offers a Five Element Method for collaboration:
- Develop trust and respect
- Hold a shared compelling purpose
- Increase competence intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually
- Build strength through breakdown
- Engage the power of appreciation
Please join Shanon Olsen to hear how teams are changing the way work gets done! During this 45-minute webinar, you will hear more about:
- The 5 Elements of Collaboration
- Common blind spots that decrease collaboration
- The specifics around the process of the Power of Collaboration program
- A copy of the Power of Collaboration Results and Impact Overview White Paper
- Bonus: For attendees only! An opportunity for a 30 minute 1:1 consultation to discuss how to the Power of Collaboration model applies to your workplace.